- Dynamic scheduling: fixed route, flexible route, deviation within a set of corridors, links to transport nodes, corner-to-corner or door-to-door services.
- Real-time optimisation and replanning: passenger pooling, optimal route, stops optimisation, traffic and deviations handling, capacity management.
- Service Parameters & CRM: set times, resources, constraints (direction, frequency...), create multiple user profiles, handle pricing (ticketing, payment) and communication (push notifications, in App Chat).
- Collect and visualise a wealth of data.
- Identify potential and trends: heatmaps, origin-destination matrices, graphs, animations.
- Measure performance: relevant QoS data (ridership, cost/trip, waiting times...), statitiscs and reports to download.
- Verify algorithms for passenger pooling in different contexts, both small town and wider areas.
- Simulate various configurations, time parameters, and fleet utilisation leveraging on real data.
- Validate the best option to make your public bus service more efficient than ever.
Book. Pay. Move.
Our white-label app is multilingal, multi-device compliant (iOS, Android) with a clear-cut UX design. This user-friendly interface lets passengers self-manage their journey:
- Book a trip in advance or in real time.
- Secure payment.
- Real-time bus location.
- Precise ETA (estimated time of arrival).
- Push-notification when the vehicle arrives.
- Consumption list (trips done and upcoming ones).
- Refferal program.
- Special offers.
Plug. Click. Drive.
Our native Android driver app connects drivers with their vehicles and tasks. The drivers receive instructions as bookings come in, letting them concentrate on driving.
- In-App turn-by-turn navigation guidance (multilingual).
- Minimum interactions mode while driving.
- Optimal routes to destination.
- Automatic alerts and reroutings.
- Passengers list.
Monitor. Manage. Replan.
With our customisable interface, transit agents have a clear overview of current operations and capacity utilisation. They can manage unexpected situations in one click:
- Monitor the traffic situation.
- Supervise operations in real time.
- Control the utilisation of your fleet.
- Handle deviations.
- Get notifications and alerts.
- Send command-task to vehicles for changes.
- Send tickets and alerts to inform riders and drivers.
- Analyse operations and performance.