DRT + fixed-route bus service.
Because mobility needs change throughout the day. So should your service.
UFT technology enables transit operators to custom-design solution that supplements fixed-route with flexible route services, such as:
- transport corridors: buses run dynamically in a broader oriented-area, pooling more passengers heading to the same POI (point of interest).
- 'free-floating' transport: it provides our clients with a much sought-after flexibility as they dispatch buses wherever they need it within a delimited area, driven by user real-time bookings.
By tracking demand patterns and alternating operating modes, our system empowers public transport operators to significantly increase occupancy rates, improve passenger satisfaction and motivate everyday mobility by public transport rather than private cars.
Make bus routing and stops optimisation in real-time to provide the user with an exceptional travel experience. Check out our performance while running our own DRT services for commuters in the city and Greater Region of Luxembourg.
Increase citizen's access to public transport and reduce emtpy trips by offering a flexible on-demand service.
Sustainable and personalised bus services for everyone, anytime, anywhere.
Our platform can be easily integrated or communicate with existing systems via API's. It also provides our partners with specialised features such as "book a ride on behalf of" or "insert planning from..." that makes multi-users booking easier.
UFT's platform enables operators to promptly operate multi-services in lower density areas, such as "corner to corner" or "door to hospital".
Set constraints like "synchronise to schedule" to support multimodal transport in cities and provide a connection to and from a multimodal hubs (train station, metro or tram).
Data-driven service optimisation
Long-term planning optimisation
Building an efficient mass-transit network
Our technology transforms public transit operators into smart mobility providers, enabling them to optimise bus service lines in a convenient, risk-free and meaningful way.
Mapping tool: identify the mobility needs and adapt your network
1. Via our platform, create stops (fixed, virtual) and incorporate points of interest (stations, park-and-rides) within an area.
2. Through our mapping tool, verify if your stops are optimally placed to lead to bookings, otherwise reallocate and/or create new stops until they match perfectly with demand.
Stats & Reports: analyse the performance and optimise your service
3. Start tracking how ridership evolves and extract data in one click. Choose the key performance indicators (KPIs) most relevant to your bus fleet.
4. Conduct in-depth analysis and adapt your network until your results are maximized.
Learn how we implemented this approach by discovering more about our references.
Work with us to quickly increase passenger numbers.